Paid search drives relevant and targeted traffic to your website by showing ads for your business on search engine results pages (SERPs) when users search for related keywords. The pricing model means you only pay a fee each time someone clicks on your ad and visits your site (pay-per-click/PPC).
What paid search can do for your business?
The immediacy of paid search campaigns allows you to drive traffic, leads and revenue to your website within a remarkably short timeframe.
• Has an almost instant impact
• Can give you first page exposure on major search engines
• Can send immediate and consistent traffic to your website
• Allows campaigns to be tested and ads to be accurately targeted
• Can be optimised to drive leads or transactions to your site
• Gives your brand large reach and exposure
• Ensures your ads match relevant search queries
• Allows for accurate tracking
In addition, the PPC model allows full control of how much you spend on each campaign; you will never pay more than what you think each click, lead or sale is worth to your business.
However, the paid search landscape is competitive and in order to maximise your pay-per-click success, it is imperative to utilise data analysis tools, leading technologies, innovative thinking and paid search best practices. Enter Avant Garde.
Our page search service
Our Avant Garde team of paid search professionals each hold a wealth of experience across a numerous competitive verticals and focus on achieving the optimum performance for your budget.
Avant Garde begin working with you by getting to know your business and what you want to achieve from your paid search campaign. Once we’ve clearly defined your objectives, we build a strategy that delivers your campaign targets and KPIs.